Wow ! I did a great job today. Finally it released without intention

gahhh, "It's a good marks" Pn Dewi said to me after the oral test
and the marks was totally impress me well, i cant even believe it
thumbs up for me !
Actually I did the oral test with Pn Azlina before
but she manages to give my name to Pn Dewi for another test
and of course I was so nervous when she called up my name to do another test
couple days before the test I was totally give my full attention for this oral
because of afraid to facing Pn Dewi, haha just because of it ya know

Finally, Pn Dewi called me today and I was so clumsy and I cant even think anything
weird huh? yeahh so weird !
after that, she asked me to fill the information of mine
and I started to give the speech
Lassstly, she teach me how to being polite
I wish I could speak like her, yahh in my dream
I got new lesson today :)
*aku tak tahu past tense nak buat cmne so this is my work haha :)*
0 comments:
Post a Comment